ICS is growing and we are looking to hire a talented Account Coordinator to join our team.
Do you love making lists and checking them twice? Do you consider yourself the Bobby Fischer of the advertising world, always thinking of the next strategic move? Does your ability to juggle multiple projects make you circus worthy? Did you have an imaginary friend growing up? We don’t judge, research shows it’s a sign of creativity! If you answered yes to these questions, it sounds like you would fit in perfectly with our Ignite family.
AGENCY FUNCTION: Account Coordinator
The Account Coordinator is responsible for the successful support and execution for all of our key account ideation development campaigns. As support to the various key accounts, you will be required to handle components of a client’s requests and build on a strong existing relationship in a 360 degree approach. This position will play the role of support and collaborate to help develop, present and successfully execute any of the client’s campaigns.
CLIENT/CAMPAIGN/BRAND MANAGEMENT (40%)
- Handle day-to-day communication, deadline-driven campaigns and initiatives with a proactive, resourceful approach and a clear objective.
- Provide strategic recommendations, insight and optimization of each project in a detailed and responsive manner to internal team members and vendors and possibly clients when needed.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each clients’ business – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- May need to attend client meetings/calls; Will adhere to guided budgets, performance and KPI goals and brand standards; be responsible for assisting in change orders. Handle all fulfillment and delivery needs.
- Assist in building campaigns based on creative briefs, targeted goals, and supplier/operator needs.
- Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues, advising the Account Manager or Director of Client Services; assist with annual planning, reporting, data driven analysis.
- Know the objective and work alongside each division internally to execute key client’s goals with a flexible thinking approach.
CREATIVE & DATA (40%)
- Copywriting, research and development tasks, proofing creative briefs, overviews and all produced collateral for client distribution.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, researching trends and supporting data. Be able to decipher data for reporting and evaluation.
- Make decisions that reflect “layers” of thought – balancing enthusiasm, insight, caution and discretion.
Strong organization and tactical skills are a must to effectively execute all facets of the Account Coordinator role.
The Account Coordinator should be proficient in, and be able to provide support in, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and CRM tools. InDesign and/or Photoshop, Aftereffects, Illustrator a plus. Additionally, they should know how to use all agency presentation systems and equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years marketing/advertising/branding. Hospitality Operations experience a plus.
- Intermediate understanding of design, digital and social media skills
- Advanced communication/organization and problem solving skills
- Possess the ability to adhere to brand/graphic standards while incorporating creativity and collaborating to develop compelling visual communications/campaigns
- Proficient in MAC programs and computers
PROFICIENCIES MUST INCLUDE
Having fun, loving what you do and help with finding solutions every day with a positive, enthusiastic and creative approach.
- Competitive salary, benefits and IRA match program
- Casual work environment
- Growth potential
- Create work you can be proud of and see nationwide
PLEASE SEND TO email@example.com WITH:
- Salary requirement
- Bonus: your favorite movie quote
ABOUT IGNITE CREATIVE SERVICES
Ignite Creative Services (ICS) is a full-service problem-solving agency, specializing in design, marketing, advertising, promotion, hands-on field and operations training and execution. Whether it’s branding, creative ideation, website design/programming, mixology/culinary development, photography, public relations, or other core service offerings, we provide our clients with choices to help increase their sales. And we do it all in-house.
To develop and execute solutions, we use creative spark, innovative thinking, and a persistence to get it right. Rest assured, no matter what our client’s needs are, we ALWAYS deliver the results using our hands-on service style. Our mantra is to provide exceptional service and attention to detail for every client – no matter how big or small. This philosophy delivers impeccable results and grows fruitful partnerships that ultimately delivers success.