ICS is growing and we are looking to hire a talented Account Manager to join our team.
Do you love making lists and checking them twice? Do you consider yourself the Bobby Fischer of the advertising world, always thinking of the next strategic move? Does your ability to juggle multiple projects make you circus worthy? Did you have an imaginary friend growing up? We don’t judge, research shows it’s a sign of creativity! If you answered yes to these questions, it sounds like you would fit in perfectly with our Ignite family.
AGENCY FUNCTION: Account Manager
AGENCY FUNCTION: Account Management & Execution of Services
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for the successful management and execution for all of our key account ideation development campaigns. As lead of the various key accounts, you will be required to handle all components of a client’s requests and build on a strong existing relationship in a 360 degree approach. This position will play the role of client manager, strategist, copywriter and industry expert and will work collaboratively to develop, present and successfully execute any of the client’s campaigns.
CLIENT/CAMPAIGN/BRAND MANAGEMENT (40%)
- Handle day-to-day communication, deadline-driven campaigns and initiatives with a proactive, resourceful approach and a clear objective.
- Provide strategic recommendations, insight and optimization of each project in a detailed and responsive manner with the client as well as internal team members and vendors.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each clients’ business – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of your client’s and the agency tasks.
- Attend and lead client meetings/calls; adhere to budgets, performance and KPI goals and brand standards; be responsible for change orders,
- Work within the Client Management CRM and company traffic software for all projects.
- Build campaigns based on creative briefs, targeted goals, and supplier/operator needs.
- Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues, advising the Director of Client Services; assist with annual planning, reporting, data driven analysis.
- Know the objective and work alongside each division internally to execute key clients goals with a flexible thinking approach.
- As an Account Manager, you are required to employ a range of thinking and decision-making skills – The “what if,” “critical” and “judicious” approaches to client issues and initiatives; be solutions based and flex your ‘thinking outside of the box’ muscles.
CREATIVE & DATA (30%)
- Copywriting, lead research and development tasks, producing creative briefs and providing direction to the design staff.
- Leading and participating in brainstorming sessions, proof reading and researching trends and supporting data.
- Access and interpret reports, scorecards, presentation decks for insights on impressions, billable hours and invoicing.
- Make decisions that reflect “layers” of thought – balancing enthusiasm, insight, caution and discretion.
Strong organization and presentation skills are a must to effectively execute all facets of the Account Manager role.
The Account Manager should be proficient in, and be able to provide support to junior personnel regarding, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and CRM tools. InDesign and/or Photoshop, Aftereffects, Illustrator a plus. Additionally, they should know how to use all agency presentation systems and equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years marketing/advertising/branding. Hospitality Operations experience a plus.
- Intermediate understanding of design, digital and social media skills
- Advanced communication/organization and problem solving skills
- Possess the ability to adhere to brand/graphic standards while incorporating creativity and collaborating to develop compelling visual communications/campaigns
- Proficient in MAC programs and computers
PROFICIENCIES MUST INCLUDE
Having fun, loving what you do and help with finding solutions every day with a positive, enthusiastic and creative approach.
- Competitive salary, benefits and IRA match program
- Casual work environment
- Growth potential
- Create work you can be proud of and see nationwide
PLEASE SEND TO email@example.com WITH:
- Salary requirement
- Bonus: your favorite movie quote
ABOUT IGNITE CREATIVE SERVICES
Ignite Creative Services (ICS) is a full-service problem-solving agency, specializing in design, marketing, advertising, promotion, hands-on field and operations training and execution. Whether it’s branding, creative ideation, website design/programming, mixology/culinary development, photography, public relations, or other core service offerings, we provide our clients with choices to help increase their sales. And we do it all in-house.
To develop and execute solutions, we use creative spark, innovative thinking, and a persistence to get it right. Rest assured, no matter what our client’s needs are, we ALWAYS deliver the results using our hands-on service style. Our mantra is to provide exceptional service and attention to detail for every client – no matter how big or small. This philosophy delivers impeccable results and grows fruitful partnerships that ultimately delivers success.